1. On the iPad: Make typing more comfortable by switching your keyboard to thumb mode.
2. If you put your phone on airplane mode, it will charge twice as fast.
3. Make use of offline Google Maps when traveling abroad.
4. In the Calculator app, remove an accidental extra zero by swiping left to right.
5. Turn on Guided Access while a child is playing with your phone or iPad.
6. Take selfies using the remote on your earbuds.
7. Quickly get to the Camera app without having to unlock your phone.
8. You can use ANY bluetooth keyboard with your iPhone or iPad.
9. There’s a built-in level gauge in the Compass app.
10. Tap the top bar of any app to scroll back up to the top.